Lots to catch up on, friends:
1. Fun interview! What I’m reading, the story behind Finding Harmony, and the theme song I’d pick: http://abluemillionbooks.blogspot.com/2014/02/featured-author-pamela-fagan-hutchins.html
2. Montgomery County Book Festival pictures: This was a truly great event. I can’t wait to go again next year.
Above: Kathyn Friesen attended one of my workshops last year and came up to show me she had published her first middle grade book, which she wrote at age 12!
3. Johnson City Library Writers Conference pictures
4. Well, since I went solo to the Kirbyville Library Local Author Meet & Greet, I didn’t take pictures. *Sigh* I am soooo bad about that. I met a ton of great people and had a lovely time on my first visit to that area. Thanks to Cindy Harrison who gave me a shout-out to my website after seeing the Bookmobile lumber through Lumberton.
5. Ok, WOW, Saturday was awesome. I was on the Q&A Panel at the Houston Authors Bash alongside NYT Bestsellers Christie Craig/CC Hunter (I am a big fan!) and Jaci Burton. It was a-m-a-z-i-n-g. The whole day was a blast. Here are the pictures of the event.
Above: me, all fangirl, Jaci & Christie/CC all chill.
6. Sunday morning I auditioned for the Texas premier of Listen to Your Mother. Fingers crossed!
7. I spent the afternoon with the fabulous Houston Writers Guild Conference Committee. Our Writers Conference is going to KICK BUTT!!
8. But most importantly, our own Liz, swimming for Chapman University in Orange, CA, competed in conference championships. Eric was able to go. Liz has gotten so fast! She made finals in the 400 IM and 200 fly, the two most punishing events known to man. We are so proud of her, and I am very sad that I couldn’t make this one. Here’s pics of her rabbit Albert. Honestly, it’s hard to say who’s cuter.
Above: guess who is in first place a the wall? Yes, Liz!
Have a great week y’all!