Good thing none of y’all are stalkers, b/c then I couldn’t tell you where to find me, like this:
- A radio interview with Access Aggieland 104.7
- An interview with Katie Connell of Saving Grace
- Interview on writing, rewriting, research, reviews, and ebooks at Workaday Reads
- Interview of Moi on favorites (childhood books, travel, foods, and more) at I’m a Reader Not a Writer
- Another Interview (what does a writer want from readers?) at Books Books The Magical Fruit
You can enter to win the Kindle Fire HD on each of these sites.
Meanwhile, I get a week off from my live book tour this weekend while Eric and I celebrate my birthday and Valentine’s Day. We had a great signing/meet the author event in Conroe, Texas (north Houston) last weekend, and I am off to Austin and Lubbock next week. We’ve also decided to extend the tour and we’re adding events in San Antonio, Tennessee, Atlanta, Raleigh, DC, NJ, NY/CT, Boston, Chicago, Kansas City, Denver, San Fran, and LA, with possible stops in Louisiana and Alabama. Did I forget any? Oh, and possibly NE TX and SE TX. The bulk of the new dates will be in July, meaning I get May and June off (and so does Eric).
Have a great weekend,