Phoning it in this week from Los Angeles, where I am in full-on sleep deprivation mode. Clark isn’t phoning it in; he and his partner won Cross Examination in their debate tournament¬†last weekend, and he won outstanding speaker overall. Go Clark! This week, let’s hope Susanne doesn’t phone it in, as she¬†has the District swim meet.

Y’all have a good one,

34 Responses to The “too tired to blog” post.

1. Sometimes pictures are all you need. Thanks for the update, Pamela and have a nice time in Los Angeles.

2. Hey Pam, good to read something by you! I Was starting to think you you vanished or something!

3. Have a great week! Your bathroom looks great – and hoping she wins her meet!

4. Eric Hutchins via Facebook says:

I can’t believe you had the energy to get these up. Cool pics :).

How about them Quacker DECK-O-Ray-shuns, YEAHHHHHH buddy.

I keep my Christmas lights on my front porch all year long……..

And if any of you were wondering, no that branch trimmer I bought special for Pamela ain’t gotten much use. YET ;).

6. —Yes,
    Pictures say a thousand words.
    lovely. X

7. Jennifer says:

Yay, Clark!!!

Oh my goodness your dog is quite the ham. Love the pics :-)

Petey pictures crack me up.
    GO, CLARK!! Awesome!
    Yay for glass in the shower! Or around the shower. You know what I mean :)

9. MaryAnn says:

Boy, for someone too tired to blog, you made up for it with great photos! Please ask your puppy to put some pants on ;’)

10. Rose Wilson says:

LOL @ your dog’s sleeping position. He’s consistent, ain’t he?

11. Hi Jeff, it feels like it sometimes :) I need a long nap. But I’m still kickin’!

12. Thanks, honey, I kinda was sleep-blogging when I did it. I can’t wait for the weekend. I am tie-urd.

13. Terri Sonoda says:

Awesomeness Pamela. Where there’s a will and a bathroom, there’s a way. Or something like that. Go Clark and Susanne! I love your posts, long or short or pictorial. Just keep em coming, will ya.
    Hugs and have a great weekend.
    Terri from the Petey’s Fan Club of the greater Las Vegas area.

14. JennyBean says:

Petey: You’re shameless!

Clark: Cool Beans!!!

Pamelot: Catch some Zs. Sleep–it’s the new sex.

xoxo

Long term, this diet looks a lot like The Zone diet. Personally, I have to keep white sugar, gluten, processed foods, and simple carbs out of my life. Period.

Petey and Hyacinth: I think it could work.

15. Julia says:

A very good post for being a “too-tired-to-post” post! I love your bathroom! I really do. I wish my renovations were ready already :)!

16. Love the pictures and really love the shower glass! It is almost time for me to apply myself to figure out what I want in our shower (the sheetrock is finished whoo hoo) – tile, colors, vanities, etc. I’m psyched. But first? We start with MY office… yay yay yay. Oh the agony of choosing colors for the wall and flooring – desk or countertop – this is so great. He tacked this office on after laying out the master suite… I think, yes, I am almost sure, HE LOVES ME.

17. Oh. Hmm. That comment was all about me. Let me see… your bathroom rocks, your dog rocks more – what a great entertainer, doing those yoga poses just for you… “Laying Dog”! Love the Love and yes, your hubby is adorable. YOU rock and I really missed you.

18. Loved all the pictures! Petey is a favorite of mine. He is too much! Congrats to Clark!! That is great news for all of you. Hope LA treated you well.

19. Athena says:

I love your bathroom.. very ideal! If my bathroom it as great as that I will be on it for hours.. BTW, the is so adorable.. he is a bit of a show off!