Deprecated: Non-static method PageLinesTemplate::current_admin_post_type() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/content/74/5845874/html/wp-content/themes/pagelines/admin/class.options.metapanel.php on line 30

Pamela Fagan Hutchins | A t’ief, mon, and me no lie.
Eric and I bought matching “H” bathmats, but someone else found them first.
Little rat.  Or, rather, little one-eyed Boston terrier.

17 Responses to A t’ief, mon, and me no lie.

Petey thinks Santa brought him a present! 😉

2. Anna says:

Xoxoxo!! So funny! That’s his present for Christmas!

What’s also amazing is how his good eye glows like that!. :)

4. Terri Sonoda says:

Gotta love Petey. He likes what he likes. He’s a rock star.

5. H – HIS. Honey Boy. Hero. Hiney Warmer. HEY, aren’t I cute? So you just go kiss Petey Boy for me and say, “Oh yes you are!!” from me.

6. Sandy Webb says:

Awwwww….he was just borrowing it. You can’t expect him to lie on the hard, cold tile in the winter can ya? I so <3 Petey!

7. Simone Clark says:

The dog has quite some personality isn’t it ? 😀

8. […] 24×7, because they catch the streetlight 150 feet away! I love the “H” bathmats (so does Petey Sweetie!). I adore the tile. The tub rocks.  And the shower makes me weep. The potty is such a huge […]