I disavow all knowledge of how this dog, whom I have never seen in my life, came to be wearing this shirt and appeared on my blog.

If I did know this dog, I would guess he had just had his final two eyelid stitches removed and that his crazy eye is now completely visible.  If I knew him.

And I’d tell you he misses me terribly, while I’m in London.

Me, in London, standing in Victoria Park by the Thames with Parliament behind me.

But I’ve never seen him or this tacky shirt before in my life.

I swear.

22 Responses to Badassedness.

1. I’m not buying it. I’ll bet you missed the little feller like the dickens. And? I know you saw our plans on Twitter to introduce him to Tater Tot…..well until we realized they are both male. Just a formality, I say. Do you think Petey and Tater will buy into it? Hmmm, maybe not. LMAO

Anyhoo, welcome home. I’m still jealous of your trip but so happy you were able to go.

T

2. Jennifer says:

Just clicked over from Twitter compliments of Theresa Sonoda. Too funny! Love the t-shirt. And the dog. And I didn’t just kiss the face of a dog who was just licking his balls, either.

Too, too funny! I don’t know anyone WHO would buy him that bad-to-the-bone t-shirt anyhow, do you?? Oh, let’s just blame it on Eric, okay? Works for me! LOVED this. As usual.

4. NannyAnna says:

Awww, looks like my one-eyed Pickle dog :-)

A year ago we were the people that were laughing at “those people” that put clothes on dogs. My how far we have come. :)

6. someday i wish to visit london, just to drive around that traffic circle saying, “look, kids! Parliament….Big Ben…..” like a dozen times.
    glad to hear that Petey (or whoEVER that dog is) is recovering from the eye trauma. i mean, if it were your dog, and i cared about animals and such….

7. —Petey Rocks.

I love him in his t-shirt.

Great shot of you in London, Pamela. X

I’m late to the post – are you home yet? I’m sure you missed that crazy little dog! The shirt? Hilarious. But only on your dog. Cause I’m usually into dogs in clothes, but you’ve made us all love him :)

(Though to be clear, my crush is on Cowboy…)

I absolutely hate dog clothes. And yet…here we are. Somehow. My son is so embarrassed.
      But Petey wore his Arizona Cardinals 04 Petey H shirt today, and they beat the Cowboys in overtime. Waddyagonnado?
      Yes, I’m home, and the crazy dog is snoring beside me on the bed. :)

9. Sandy Webb says:

He is just soooooooooooo handsome! Yes, he and Tater Tot are destined to be buddies. Hope you enjoyed your trip.

Today Petey is wearing a camoflauge hoodie to protect him from the frigid 50 degree weather here. He is looking pretty dang good. I think he’d like the Arizona summers. :)

10. Audrey B. Palazzo says:

Hi Pamela,

You have a cute dog. Hmm What would it be like if your dog will breed a labrador? lol! How’s your trip to London? Do you have other pics?

11. That shirt is absolutely crass and wrong and AWESOME!! What a super lucky dog to get to have his eyes fixed, wear that shirt AND SEE YOU;). Lucky little guy.