Petey hiding his eye ;-)

The three youngest and four pets, with us.  Life is good.Have a thankful week, everyone. Love,Pamelot

24 Responses to Feeling thankful.

1. more than 140 characters worth – i’ll have to start blogging 😉

2. Waking up every morning and able to get out of bed.

3. Great pic. Beautiful family! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving week!

4. Tracie says:

Beautiful.

Happy Thanksgiving to you!

5. I am completely in love with the fact you included your pets as reasons to be thankful. You have a new, loyal follower. I found you through Terri and look forward to catching up on previous posts that have titles that make me almost spit out my wine onto my laptop as I read them. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving, you have a beautiful family. Selfishly, I hope you post before then, or have an awesome T-day story. So glad Terri sent me to you. I’m pretty sure you are amazing. Yes, I’m concluding this from the sidebar of post titles.

ah, Rachel, that is so sweet, and I’ll have to send Terri a check!
      I’ll try to post over Thanksgiving. I’ve been sick for the last two weeks, so I am DEAD, but soon.
      p

6. Happy Thanks giving to you too..

7. Wow Miss P – you’ve lost weight (it shows in your face) – you and your family are looking good! Clark is so *wow* tall and handsome! May you have a wonderful, stress-free holiday (and week) – relax, smile and enjoy!

8. Anna says:

Great pic! You mus be all very close in your family. Honestly, I really want here in Europe to have Thanksgiving. I tried to do this like a tradition in my family, but they all said that this is only “American holiday”. How can I change that?

9. Eric says:

There is so much to me thankful for.

10. Emilia says:

There is so many things to be thankful for, and not just at this particular time of the year. We should all try to learn how to be thankful and grateful all year round. Wonderful photo!

An every day is thanksgiving attitude really helps us enjoy the short lives we are given. Sometimes I get whiney and fall short of this goal, but I have so much about which i am grateful.

Beautiful family, and wonderful to all be together. Have a fabulous Thanksgiving!

12. Richard Brownx says:

Cute dogs you have there!

Take care of them,they’re so lovely.