I won’t call them resolutions. I won’t call them goals. This year I will pray. Here are the things I will pray for in 2011:
- I pray for the health and well-being of our kids and parents, and the healing of hearts.
- I will pray for the health and well-being of my husband and myself, and the time and resolve to meet our athletic training goals.
- This little recession hit our household when we were property rich and cash poor. Well, property taxes and expenses continue even when the wallet shrinks. I will pray, harder than ever, for buyers for our amazing home, rental units , land, and commercial property in Lancaster, SC. And I’ll throw in praying for resolution to our other large outstanding financial issues while I’m at it.
- I pray for an agent. I have two books “finished” and one 2/3 done. I have to put them aside and focus on my paying job for an indefinite period. I have a manuscript out with two agents, and queries out with several more.
- I will pray for peace and “prosperity” (and I do not mean wealth) for our world, but most of all, for those of us “close to home”.
- I will pray for a peaceful, grateful, forgiving, joyous heart.
p.s. My fiction writing may wane, but I will still blog. And (shhhhh) the blogs are sometimes sorta fictitious.