32 Responses to Merry Christmas from the Ho Ho Ho

1. Pamela says:

Thank you Heidi. And right back at ya. In the best possible ways! 😉

2. […] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Eric Hutchins and PamelaFaganHutchins, PamelaFaganHutchins. PamelaFaganHutchins said: Merry Christmas from the Ho Ho Ho http://f.ast.ly/mvpFJ […]

3. Heidi Dorey says:

I’m so glad you laughed because after I mailed it I thought,
    “What if that’s the one thing she won’t think is funny?”
    And then I remembered how awesome you are!
    If you can take Paper Pam and Villain Pam…you can take anything.
    Even STDs.

4. So cute. Having friends like that makes life juicy. Such fun!

5. Michele says:

That’s a great card! How could you think Pamela wouldn’t laugh? EVERYONE knows how funny STD’s at Christmas are! (Especially when you get them from your female husband.) In fact, I believe there aren’t enough Christmas STD cards available. Hmm…here comes my next million $.

6. Grace says:

Hilarious! I just found out that my neighbor at the Atlanta house I’m trying to sell was arrested today. Ever heard of the gangsta rappers Gucci Mane and Waka Flocka Flame? Gucci Mane got arrested at Waka Flocka’s house for drugs, and both are suspected of running a prostitution ring. I’m thinking of calling the Atlanta Housewives and asking them to recommend a real estate agent. Our marketing strategy for my house will sound something like this: “For Sale: 6-bedroom house in gangsta rap hood. Would make lovely ho house.”

• LBDDiareis says:

OH MY GOSH GRACE! You could get famous – I mean you’re blog is “looks great naked” so of course your neighbors are running a prostitution ring! What a marketing strategy you have going on there!

7. Rhonda says:

That is the best thing I’ve seen in a long time! Wish I’d thought of it! :)

8. as we say here in the North East…wikkid pissah!
    funny as all get out.
    i want to have friends like Pam and Heidi!!

9. ridgely says:

what a priceless friendship you two have 😉 smiles are worth their weight in gold!

ROFLMAO! Omg, that was too cute!! Everyone needs a goofy ass friend like that who doesn’t take life or themselves too seriously!!! You’ve lucky to have such a person Pam!

Wow, what a great friend! Imagine spending thousands on a card just to express your love for someone! ROFL!!!! That was hilarious!

12. LBDDiareis says:

Poor poor maligned Pamela. It is such a burden to be so misunderstood, isn’t it? We all KNOW there isn’t a fake thing on YOU – it’s on that prom-dress-blonde-wig-wearing husband of yours. Now I will have to question if the boobs are even his. Wait.. did he have any? And is it possible he’s been working for Gucci Mane and Waka Flocka Flame in Atlanta in that prostitution ring and you didn’t know it?

13. Rebecca Nolen says:

HA. HA. HA. This is the funniest. Heidi, you crack me up.

14. so fun! gives me some ideas! p.s. did you get that thing in the mail from me yet? argh!

15. Khara says:

Haha, yes, Merry Christmas.

16. Christina says:

LOVE.

This is making me reconsider my “no Christmas card” position. I could have some fun with this technique.

17. […] I wrote something.  Which is usually better than not writing anything, but not always.  Heidi Dorey voted that I slop it onto the blog and encourage others to expose their mawkish selves, too, so […]

18. […] Annalise” is called with confusion and affection amongst my editorial team {Meghan, Eric, Heidi, Allie, and me}) shall emerge from her chrysalis on my battered silver […]