Pamela Fagan Hutchins

Holding Nothing Back

Pamela Fagan Hutchins - Holding Nothing Back

Family killing spree continues.

For all you non-believers out there, check out the email that Eric the animal killer sent to our CHILDREN about our beautiful family cat, Juliet.  Here’s her picture in (slightly) better days:

Foreshadowing? Notice Eric's hands around her throat.

Here’s Eric’s email:

—–Original Message—–
From: trimon29 (Eric)
To: Susanne
Cc: Clark;  Pamela; Liz
Sent: Fri, Sep 3, 2010 1:04 pm
Subject: Ju Ju

Check out this picture of juu juu

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Here's the picture he attached to this email TO OUR KIDS:

Poor JuJu!

We all kid around about what a pain Juliet is, but we never really mean it. The rest of us love our pets, especially Susanne, and he sent it directly to her. This is a tragedy. I hope that someday they can forgive Eric (and Suz forgives me for marrying Eric). Or at least that they don’t sock us with the bill for therapy.  Or turn out just like him.

p.s. Someone call CPS…and the SPCA.

p.p.s. Oops, someone just came to see me. False alarm.

Still a sick joke to pull on the kids! :) But then that's what I love about him.

p.s. Be first to hear about new book releases, 1-2 times a year (don't worry, I won't use your email for anything else)! <-- click here

Do you want to get these blog posts in your inbox?
If so, enter your email address here:

Delivered by FeedBurner

PrintFriendlyShare

Sometimes I get a little overly dramatic when I’m working on a book. Too much isolation. Somebody bring a latte and save the internet from my posts.

September 3, 2010 at 1:56 pm
  • Christina says:

LOL. That is a sick joke!

September 3, 2010 at 2:17 pm
  • peter says:

I thought it was funny!

September 4, 2010 at 8:18 am
  • rtcrita says:

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha…ah….ha, ha, ha, ha….AH…ha,ha, ha, ha ha…..!!!!! Damn it! I can’t stop laughing!!
    Sorry, I must be a sicko, too, but that IS funny!! Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha….ah….ha, ha…….

September 4, 2010 at 3:16 pm

You’d fit in well at our house, then. :)

September 4, 2010 at 3:18 pm
      • rtcrita says:

he,he, he, he, he…. (still laughing, only much smaller now). Yes, I would. And if you kept me laughing like that, I’d probably do all your laundry! I’m sending this to all my friends that have a sense of humor!

September 4, 2010 at 3:27 pm

I wish it worked that way with my kids.

Thanks for forwarding — the more the merrier, here on the blog :)

September 4, 2010 at 3:30 pm
  • Rhonda says:

I have a brand new respect and admiration for Eric! I can’t stop laughing. That is sooooooooooooooo funny!

September 6, 2010 at 10:26 pm

I told the kids I looked long and hard to find a step-father for them that could teach them how to be truly, horribly inappropriate. I think they appreciate it ;)

September 7, 2010 at 7:38 am
  • Eric Hutchins says:

I get to dip the cat again tonight YEEEEAAAAAh. Another opportunity!

September 9, 2010 at 11:22 am

Just be sure you don’t use the canine version on her, like you did to the last cat you bathed. Just sayin’. That didn’t end well.

September 9, 2010 at 11:26 am
  • LBDDiaries says:

Ok yes, that is sick and yes, Alpha Hubby would have LOVED it if and BIG IF I shared it with him. But I won;t. He does not like indoor cats. I do. “nuff said. His favorite scene in national Lampoon’s Chrismtas Vacation – guess?? Go on, guess???

October 11, 2010 at 6:14 pm

Tell AH I feel the same way.
      Eric likes to play “spin the kitty”
      Don’t ask. ;)